Have you been searching for an accountant near Emeryville? Shea Labagh Dobberstein, one of the longest standing and most well-respected CPA firms in the Bay Area, provides a full spectrum of accounting services for private businesses, nonprofits, and high net worth individuals.
Our accountants offer the following services:
- Outsourced accounting, including daily transactions, payroll, and financial reporting
- Traditional financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Employee benefit plan audits with expertise in AICPA, DOL, ERISA, and IRS requirements
- Tax accounting, including minimization, tax returns, and planning and compliance
- Financial advisory, including thirteen-week cash flow projections, cost structure analysis, and preparation of financial schedules and other statements
SLD accountants have diverse experience and specialize in providing accounting services for the following industries: real estate, manufacturing, construction, logistics, food and beverage, professional services, distribution, and wholesale.
If you would like to discuss how SLD accountants can assist your Emeryville business or organization, please contact us for a free consultation. Bill Wright, one of our Principals, would be happy to speak with you. Bill can also be reached directly at 415.869.5589.
Nationally Recognized by Forbes Magazine, INSIDE Public Accounting, and AICPA
SLD has consistently earned recognition for the quality of our work and dedication to our clients. We’ve received a ranking on Forbes magazine’s 2020 and 2021 lists of “America’s Top Recommended Tax & Accounting Firms.” We were also named a “Top 200 Firm” and “Best of Best Firm” by INSIDE Public Accounting in 2020. Additionally, we have received seven consecutive “unmodified” peer reviews without comments from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), putting us among the top 10% of accounting firms in the U.S.
Many of our accountants have decades of valuable expertise, like Linda Spain de Bruin, our COR2E Accounting Solutions Principal. Linda has nearly 30 years of experience as an accomplished financial and operations manager in the private and nonprofit sector, allowing her to provide skilled end-to-end accounting and senior-level attention to help you meet your financial goals.