We love working here!
The difference is our people
SHEA LABAGH DOBBERSTEIN
SLD offers the expertise of a large accounting firm in a family-like environment. We support the development and success of our professionals through training, mentoring and other opportunities that lead to a fulfilling career.
HAVE A QUESTION? ASK A RECRUITER.
People are core to everything we do, from our employees to those who touch our business to our local community.
The list of core values reflects what is truly meaningful to us as a firm. They are the underpinning of Shea Labagh Dobberstein’s culture and help guide us in our work as we live them every day.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage for employees
- Voluntary medical, dental and vision for dependents
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Subsidized on-site gym membership
- Free snacks and drinks
- Free Healthy Wednesday lunches
- Chair massages during busy season
- Sit-to-stand desks
TIME OFF WITH PAY
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
SLD believes in the importance of a work-life balance and provides generous amounts of PTO, which may be used for any reason.
- DESIGNATED PAID TIME OFF (DPTO)
Five paid firm holidays per year in addition to PTO.
- PAID HOLIDAYS
SLD observes the following seven paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
ALTERNATIVE WORK SCHEDULE
EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT PROGRAM
CPA REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM
STAFF RECRUITMENT / REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
NEW CLIENT BUSINESS GENERATION PROGRAM
INCENTIVE BONUS PLAN FOR EXEMPT EMPLOYEEs
SLD offers many opportunities to develop your career. From trainings to conferences, there are endless opportunities to further yourself. A sample of the firm’s sponsored development offerings includes:
- In-house training: Instruction on specialized topics provided by the leadership team and guest lecturers
- Conferences and training through SLD’s alliance with DFK, an association of independent accounting firms
- The Rainmaker Academy, a two-year leadership and business development program
- California Society of CPAs educational events and AICPA Conferences
- Speaker events (i.e. Real Estate Roundtable, Mayors’ Economic Forecast…)
- CPA Reimbursement Program
- Education Advancement Program
Our professionals have undergraduate and graduate degrees from the following Universities.