Tax Supervisor (multiple openings)
Supervision of audits, reviews, and compilation of financial statements and tax compliance documents for clients.
Location: 505 Montgomery Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration with Accounting
- 5 years of progressive, post-bachelors accounting experience within tax compliance
Top Reasons to Work with Shea Labagh Dobberstein
- Public accounting firm with a long-standing reputation in the community; you will get to work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work-life balance
To submit your application for the Tax Supervisor opportunity, email email@example.com. You may also apply by mail to Human Resources, Shea Labagh Dobberstein CPAs, Inc., 505 Montgomery Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111; or by phone at 415.397.4444.
About Our Firm
Shea Labagh Dobberstein (SLD) is a public accounting firm which has been in existence for over seventy years. The firm is comprised of approximately 80 personnel, and has offices in San Francisco and San Mateo. SLD’s primary services include assurance (audits, reviews, and compilations), tax (corporate and individual planning and compliance) and accounting. Assurance clients are typically private companies located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Clients operate in industries which include manufacturing, distribution/wholesale, real estate, construction, nonprofit, and food and beverage. SLD also has a large employee benefit plan audit practice. The firm provides a professional and fun environment for individuals interested in pursuing a career in public accounting.
Shea Labagh Dobberstein encourages workforce diversity, is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful employment discrimination as specified by local, state and federal law.