THE MOST EXPERIENCED CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
If the current economic conditions have you considering turnaround and restructuring consulting for your Burlingame business, contact Shea Labagh Dobberstein. Founded in 1944, we are one of the most well-respected and longest-standing CPA firms in the Bay Area. Since our founding, we’ve helped business clients navigate through 12 recessions (including the Great Recession of 2007 – 2009) with accounting, tax, and financial advisory services.
SLD is always available to consult with us on happenings with our businesses and works with us to ensure we are making the best tax decisions for our situation.
– Sarah Trauner, President, SWT Consulting
Our turnaround and restructuring consulting services include:
- ■ Analysis of cost structure and capital structure
- ■ Project management for companies looking to exit private equity or strategic buyers
- ■ Preparation of financial schedules and other statements for lenders and investors
- ■ Assistance in obtaining debt and/or equity funding when appropriate
- ■ Thirteen-week cash flow projections
- ■ Taskforce leadership coordinating management, auditors and attorneys
- ■ Analysis of inventory, accounts receivables, and accounts payables
- ■ Coordination with lenders, investors and other stakeholders
America’s Top Recommended Tax & Accounting Firms
Our team members possess a wide range of diverse expertise, with extensive experience in the real estate, manufacturing, construction, logistics, distribution, wholesale, food and beverage, and professional services industries. Our breadth of knowledge, along with our responsive, attentive service, have earned us several accolades. We were ranked on Forbes magazine’s 2020 and 2021 lists of “America’s Top Recommended Tax & Accounting Firms,” and were named a “Top 200 Firm” and 2020 “Best of Best Firm” by INSIDE Public Accounting. Additionally, SLD has received seven consecutive “unmodified” peer reviews without comments from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), an achievement that puts us among the top 10% of CPA firms in the United States.
Our Financial Advisory Services (FAS) practice is led by Bill Wright, CTA, MBA, who has been a principal at SLD since 2014. Prior to heading our FAS practice, Bill had served as the firm’s senior M&A consultant. He also brings with him 30 years of experience as an M&A and finance executive, a turnaround CFO, a turnaround private equity investor, and a banker. In addition to providing turnaround and restructuring consulting, Bill specializes in financial due diligence and analysis, and M&A project management.Home / CPA Burlingame / Turnaround and Restructuring Consulting Burlingame