Shea Labagh Dobberstein offers end-to-end outsourced accounting services for private businesses of all sizes, nonprofits, and high net worth individuals in Emeryville and the surrounding Bay Area. Established in 1944, our CPA firm is one of the most well-respected and longest-standing firms in the region.
Our outsourced accounting services include:
- Tax accounting, including returns, minimization, and planning and compliance
- Traditional outsourced accounting, including payroll, daily transaction, and financial reporting
- Employee benefit plan audits with expertise in AICPA, DOL, ERISA, and IRS requirements
- Traditional financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Financial advisory, including thirteen-week cash flow projections, financial statement preparation, capital structure advice, cost structure analysis, and more
Working remotely and visiting when desired, our accountants provide responsive, personalized service and in-depth expertise in the following industries: real estate, construction, distribution, wholesale, manufacturing, logistics, professional services, and food and beverage.
To learn more about how our CPA firm can assist you, please contact us to schedule a free consultation and review of the outsourced accounting services we offer around the Emeryville vicinity. Bill Wright, one of our Principals, would be happy to speak with you. Bill may also be reached at 415.869.5589.
A Nationally Recognized Tax & Accounting Firm
Due to our highly personalized, responsive service and broad resources, SLD has received national recognition. We were ranked on Forbes magazine’s 2020 and 2021 lists of “America’s Top Recommended Tax & Accounting Firms,” as well as a “Top 200 Firm” and “Best of Best Firm” by INSIDE Public Accounting in 2020. Additionally, we have received seven consecutive “unmodified” peer reviews without comments from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). This distinction puts SLD among the top 10% of CPA firms in the U.S.
Many of our team members possess decades of experience, exposure to national firms, and cross-functional expertise. Linda Spain de Bruin, our Core2E Accounting Solutions Principal, has nearly thirty years of experience as an accomplished financial and operational manager in the private and nonprofit sectors. She specializes in annual budgeting, financial modeling, cash flow forecasting, audit management, and lending and legal negotiations.