Do the current economic conditions have you considering working with an independent CPA firm that assists companies with turnaround and restructuring? Shea Labagh Dobberstein works with businesses in Oakland and the surrounding Bay Area.
Our turnaround and restructuring consulting services include:
- Analysis of cost structure and capital structure
- Project management for companies looking to exit private equity or strategic buyers
- Taskforce leadership coordinating management, auditors, and attorneys
- Analysis of inventory, accounts receivables, and accounts payables
- Coordination with lenders, investors, and other stakeholders
- Preparation of financial schedules and other statements for lenders and investors
- Assistance in obtaining debt and/or equity funding, when appropriate
- Thirteen-week cash flow projections
If you would like to discuss how our CPA firm can aid your business, please contact us for a free consultation. Bill Wright, one of our Principals, would be happy to speak with you. Bill can also be reached at 415.869.5589.
Nationally Recognized by Forbes and INSIDE Public Accounting
SLD’s extensive industry knowledge, coupled with our responsive, personalized service, has earned us several accolades. We were ranked on Forbes magazine’s 2020 and 2021 lists of “America’s Top Recommended Tax & Accounting Firms,” and were named a “Top 200 Firm” and “Best of Best Firm” by INSIDE Public Accounting in 2020. Additionally, SLD has received seven consecutive “unmodified” peer reviews without comments from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), an achievement that puts us among the top 10% of CPA firms in the United States.
Our Financial Advisory Services (FAS) practice is led by Principal Bill Wright, CTA, MBA. Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Bill had a 30-year career as an M&A accounting and finance executive, a turnaround CFO, a turnaround private equity investor, and a banker. In addition to providing turnaround and restructuring consulting, Bill specializes in financial due diligence and analysis, and M&A project management.