Shea Labagh Dobberstein offers complete turnaround and restructuring consulting for troubled San Bruno companies, led by experienced finance professionals. As one of the most well-respected and longest-standing CPA firms in the Bay Area, our turnaround and restructuring consulting can help stabilize your company’s finances and operations to ensure all steps are taken proactively to enhance its value. Since our founding in 1944, we’ve aided business enterprises through 12 recessions, including the Great Recession of 2007 – 2009.
Our objective is to help our clients navigate these uncertain times by assisting with accounting and financial advisory. As part of our turnaround and restructuring consulting, we offer the following services:
- Thirteen-week cash flow projections
- Preparation of financial schedules and other statements for lenders and investors
- Analysis of cost structure and capital structure
- Analysis of inventory, accounts receivables, and accounts payables
- Assistance in obtaining debt and/or equity funding when appropriate
- Coordination with lenders, investors, and other stakeholders
- Project management for companies looking to exit private equity or strategic buyers
- Task force leadership coordinating management, auditors and attorneys
Our Financial Advisory Services practice is led by Principal Bill Wright, CTA, MBA, who’s been a Principal at SLD since 2014. Before starting up the FAS practice, he had served as the firm’s senior M&A consultant assisting clients in sell-side engagements, locating debt sources and engaging in post-merger litigation support. Previously, Bill had a 30-year career as an M&A accounting and finance executive, a turnaround CFO, a turnaround private equity investor, and a banker. He was previously with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Bank of America, and Recovery Equity Partners. In addition to providing turnaround and restructuring consulting, Bill also specializes in financial due diligence and analysis, and M&A project management.
America’s Top Recommended Tax & Accounting Firms
Our CPA firm possesses extensive expertise in a range of industries, includes real estate, manufacturing, construction, logistics, distribution, wholesale, food and beverage, and professional services. We have received several accolades for our responsive, personalized service, including being ranked on Forbes magazine’s 2020 list of “America’s Top Recommended Tax & Accounting Firms,” and named a “Top 200 Firm” and 2020 “Best of Best Firm” by INSIDE Public Accounting.